- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Man arrested over Paris Hilton restraining order
Question of the Day
MALIBU, Calif. — Los Angeles County sheriff’s deputies have arrested a man accused of violating a restraining order that bars him from being within 200 yards of Paris Hilton or her home.
The sheriff’s department says in a statement that someone called authorities Monday afternoon and reported a man standing on a beach looking into Hilton’s Malibu home.
Deputies who responded were met by numerous paparazzi who pointed out Rainford standing on the beach.
Rainford was arrested without incident and is being held on $20,000 bail.
The arrest comes less than a week after a man convicted of trying to burglarize Hilton’s home was sentenced to two years in prison.
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
- U.S. Army mulls wiping out memory of Robert E. Lee, 'Stonewall' Jackson
- Half of America strips religion from Christmas
- Gov't wasted $30 billion on 'pillownauts,' crystal goblets -- buying human urine!
- BOLTON: Nero in the White House
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Army to cut up to 4,000 captains and majors
- 'Duck Dynasty' star Phil Robertson: Gays 'wont inherit the kingdom of God'
- Prevention of school massacre shoots down arguments for Colorado gun control laws
- Zadzooks: The Joker sixth scale figure review (Sideshow Collectibles)
- CARUSO: Driving off Russian aggression with U.S. natural gas
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Right-brain investing in a left-brain world. You can do it. I can help.
News and views on the Civil War.
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Extraordinary day at Redskins Park
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow