- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
2nd person dies at Bonnaroo festival in Tennessee
Question of the Day
MANCHESTER, TENN. (AP) - Officials say a second person has died after attending the Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival in Manchester, Tenn.
Coffee County Sheriff Stephen M. Graves said Monday 24-year-old Christopher William Yoder of Raleigh, N.C., died of hyperthermia early Sunday after being airlifted from the festival to Erlanger Hospital in Chattanooga.
Graves said he is awaiting toxicology reports.
Bonnaroo organizers released a statement saying, “The safety of our patrons is our No. 1 concern, and we are deeply saddened by this.”
On Thursday, the body of a 32-year-old woman was found inside a tent at the festival. An autopsy is to be performed.
The 10th annual festival, with 80,000 attendees, was Thursday through Sunday at a 700-acre farm.
TWT Video Picks
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- ON THE RUN: Competition for Redskins backup running back is heating up
- Obama vows veto of House border bill
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors