- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
Report: Fiesta Bowl to hire UA president
Question of the Day
PHOENIX (AP) - A published report says the Fiesta Bowl has an agreement in principle to hire University of Arizona President Robert Shelton as a replacement for John Junker, who was fired in the wake of a scandal.
The Arizona Republic cites anonymous sources who say Shelton will became the bowl's new executive director this summer.
Shelton is also a member of the presidential oversight committee for the Bowl Championship Series, the system that determines major college football's national champion. The Fiesta Bowl is part of the BCS.
Junker was fired earlier this year after an internal investigation uncovered apparently illegal campaign contributions by staff and lavish spending by Junker on parties and a night at a strip club.
Bowl spokeswoman Kristen Pflipsen declined to comment on the report Monday.
Information from: The Arizona Republic, http://www.azcentral.com
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- 'Pocket drones': U.S. Army developing tiny spies for the next big war
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Russia shipping sophisticated weapons systems to Ukraine separatists
- Michelle Obama says money in politics is bad, asks donors for 'big, fat check'
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- EDITORIAL: Detroit's water 'spigot bigots'
- White House readies for House GOP impeachment push: 'Foolish' to ignore
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq