- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
Christina Aguilera joins Maroon 5 on new single
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Christina Aguilera and Adam Levine of NBC’s talent show “The Voice” are putting their voices together on a new Maroon 5 single.
Aguilera is featured with Levine and his band on the tune “Moves Like Jagger,” which will be released next week on iTunes.
They’ll perform the song on the June 21 episode of “The Voice,” airing 9-11 p.m. EDT. The studio version will be available to buy online following the show, NBC announced Tuesday during this week’s episode.
The track was recorded last month in Los Angeles, Levine said in a statement, adding that it was “great” getting to work with Aguilera. The song was described as quintessential Maroon 5 power pop, with an upbeat tune.
Aguilera called the collaboration a “wonderful opportunity.”
Levine and Aguilera, along with Cee Lo Green and Blake Shelton, are coaches on “The Voice,” which awards the winning singer a record contract and a $100,000 prize.
Levine won’t be idle for long after the June 29 season finale: Maroon 5 is co-headlining a North American summer tour with Train that begins July 22 in California.
TWT Video Picks
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with 'full-time' robots
- 'Top Gun' for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy's approval
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
- Kansas will nullify local regulation of guns
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Washington Redskins' 2014 schedule opens with Texans
- Texas is next! AG warns BLM wants 90,000 acres after Bundy ranch standoff
- Opposition rising to Colorado gun control laws
- Harry Reid using tax dollars to fight Koch brothers, La. GOP chair charges
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Celebrity deaths in 2014