- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Bruins win Stanley Cup with 4-0 Game 7
Question of the Day
In every other game of the series, the team that scored first never trailed. Three of them have been shutouts.
The Bruins are on the board first.
The team that scored first has won each of the first six games.
Marchand got to the corner first after a faceoff in the Canucks zone and circled back before finding Bergeron. It’s Marchand’s fifth goal of the playoffs and the eighth assist of the postseason for the rookie Marchand.
Good tidbit from the NBC crew: The referee pair of Dan O’Halloran and Stephen Walkom last worked together in Game 7 of the Eastern Conference finals between Boston and Tampa Bay.
In that game, there were no penalties at all.
So far, none in this game, either.
The first three games in Vancouver were low-scoring, but there already have been some quality chances in Game 7.
The Bruins had a loose puck in the paint when Rich Peverley passed it across, but David Krejci couldn’t find his way through traffic to knock it in. At the other end, Henrik Sedin went in front of the Bruins net, but his shot was apparently blocked by the leg of Dennis Seidenberg.
It’s scoreless through six minutes.
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Army's 3-D printed bombs to create 'a whole new universe' of lethal capabilities
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- GOP leaders delay border bill, leave Obama in control
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Bill Clinton audio surfaces from Sept. 10, 2001: 'I could have killed' Osama bin Laden
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Colorado poll shows women tuning out Democrats' 'war on women' strategy
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world