- Marine Warfighting Lab tests the Godzilla of amphibious assault vehicles
- Harry Reid: Birth-control ruling the worst Supreme Court decision in 25 years
- Vet suicides ‘horrible human cost’ of VA dysfunction: lawmaker
- First marijuana customer in Spokane says he was fired
- Hagel: ‘Make no mistake,’ ISIL is an ‘imminent’ threat to U.S.
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’
- Coburn calls hiring of embattled background check firm ‘troubling’
- World Cup: It’s raining men in Brazil as women samba with visitors
- Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl captured in photo smiling with Taliban jihadist
- Germany demands ouster of U.S. spy chief
Thompson following dad’s path to NBA
Question of the Day
Mychal Thompson was selected No. 1 overall in a draft that featured Larry Bird going sixth to Boston. The 6-foot-10 Thompson played with three teams in 12 NBA seasons, including the Spurs and Lakers. He won three titles in 1987, 1988 and 1991 as a top reserve with Los Angeles.
That experience has helped Klay, McKinney said, but only to a point.
“I’d say one of the things that matters a lot is that he’s had a tremendous amount of experience talking to his dad about the transition to the NBA,” McKinney said. “The bottom line is, you can have a father that’s played, but you’ve got to get it done between the lines, and Klay has proven he can do that on a consistent basis.”
By Ted Cruz
Banning speech with a constitutional amendment is playing with fire
- GOP: Lerner warned IRS employees to hide information from Congress
- IRS employee suspended for pro-Obama activities
- White House plans for bowling alley upgrades abruptly canceled
- HUSAIN: The fake caliph of 'The Islamic State'
- Va. Democrat reportedly seeks nude shots of Kendall Jones
- HUSAR: Mexicos Pena Nieto passes the immigration bucket
- Harry Reid lambasted by black conservatives after calling Justice Thomas white
- EDITORIAL: Whats Obama hiding at illegal-alien 'refugee' camps?
- ISTOOK: Flying illegals home would be 99.5 percent cheaper than Obamas plan
- Jesse Jackson hits Obama for putting immigrant children first
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq
World Cup's sexiest WAGs
U.S.-Ghana World Cup opener