- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Top cable programs for May 23-29
Rankings for the top 15 programs on cable networks as compiled by the Nielsen Co. for the week of May 23-29. Day and start time (EDT) are in parentheses:
1. NBA Playoffs: Miami vs. Chicago (Thursday, 8:33 p.m.), TNT, 7.27 million homes, 10.4 million viewers.
2. NBA Playoffs: Chicago vs. Miami (Tuesday, 8:33 p.m.), TNT, 7.01 million homes, 9.77 million viewers.
3. NBA Playoffs: Dallas vs. Oklahoma City (Monday, 8:56 p.m.), ESPN, 5.35 million homes, 7.41 million viewers.
4. NBA Playoffs: Oklahoma City vs. Dallas (Wednesday, 9:01 p.m.), ESPN, 5.21 million homes, 7.01 million viewers.
5. "WWE Raw" (Monday, 9 p.m.), USA, 3.45 million homes, 5.6 million viewers.
6. "Inside the NBA Playoffs" (Thursday, 11:21 p.m.), TNT, 3.44 million homes, 4.58 million viewers.
7. "WWE Raw" (Monday, 10 p.m.), USA, 3.37 million homes, 5.23 million viewers.
8. "Inside the NBA Playoffs" (Tuesday, 11:39 p.m.), TNT, 2.92 million homes, 3.77 million viewers.
9. "SpongeBob SquarePants" (Saturday, 11:30 a.m.), Nickelodeon, 2.74 million homes, 3.78 million viewers.
10. "SpongeBob SquarePants" (Saturday, 10 a.m.), Nickelodeon, 2.72 million homes, 3.88 million viewers.
11. "Family Guy" (Monday, 11:30 p.m.), Cartoon, 2.609 million homes, 3.03 million viewers.
12. "SpongeBob SquarePants" (Saturday, 11 a.m.), Nickelodeon, 2.603 million homes, 3.68 million viewers.
13. "Sportscenter" (Monday, 12:12 a.m.), ESPN, 2.54 million homes, 3.19 million viewers.
14. "Family Guy" (Monday, 11 p.m.), Cartoon, 2.53 million homes, 2.94 million viewers.
15. "SpongeBob SquarePants" (Saturday, 10:30 a.m.), Nickelodeon, 2.52 million homes, 3.61 million viewers.
Nickelodeon is owned by Viacom. ESPN is owned by the Walt Disney Co. TNT and the Cartoon Network are owned by Time Warner Inc. USA is owned by Comcast's NBC Universal.
TWT Video Picks
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- Justice at last: 'Evil woman' outed for grabbing girl's game ball
- EDITORIAL: Mark Warner running scared?
- Hillary swoons at admitted illegal immigrant: 'Wow,' you're 'incredibly brave'
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- CHARLES: Holder's undermining of the law deserving of contempt
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.