- Pfc. Bradley Manning’s name change to Chelsea heads to court
- NYPD’s attempt at positive Twitter outreach campaign proves to be an epic fail
- Michigan man among first in U.S. to get ‘bionic eye’
- JetBlue pilots vote to unionize; 2 previous attempts failed
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with ‘full-time’ robots
- Navy’s military dolphins may meet Putin’s porpoises in Black Sea
- Forget the Porsche — it’s the guy with the Prius that attracts the ladies, poll shows
- Fired Russian Facebook CEO says site has fallen in the hands of pro-Putin supporters
- Sen. Boozman of Arkansas has emergency heart surgery
- Brazil embraces drones to save the Amazon rain forest
Sean Kingston says he’s feeling better after crash
MIAMI (AP) - Singer Sean Kingston says he's feeling better almost a month after crashing his watercraft into a Miami Beach bridge.
On his Twitter page Monday, Kingston posted a message to his fans. He wrote: "Feeling alot better! GOD IS GREAT! Thanks for all the prayers and support! Love you ALL!"
Kingston also posted a picture of himself, in the hospital, flashing a peace sign. His publicist, Joseph Carozza, says Kingston's condition has been upgraded to fair.
The singer famous for his 2007 hit "Beautiful Girls" has been hospitalized in Miami since the May 29 crash. Carozza says Kingston walked on his own a couple of weeks ago for the first time since the accident.
TWT Video Picks
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, renegade
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- IRS revokes conservative group's tax-exempt status over anti-Clinton statements: report
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- ORTEL: Putin sees opportunities as Obama turns away
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- Supreme Court upholds Michigan affirmative action ban
- Michelle Obama: Obama family Sundays are more for napping than church
- Bonuses given to IRS employes who owed back taxes
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.