- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Warriors GM brushes off trade talk, eyes NBA draft
OAKLAND, CALIF. (AP) - The Golden State Warriors have made some splashy moves already this offseason. Just don’t expect another one on draft night.
Warriors general manager Larry Riley believes the team will keep the 11th pick in Thursday night’s draft. He also quieted the growing trade talk surrounding leading scorer Monta Ellis _ at least for this week.
Riley says multiple teams have inquired about Ellis but it’s “very likely” that the guard “will not be traded on draft night or even through the summer.” That means Golden State will have to find other ways to improve until free agency begins.
The Warriors‘ biggest need in the draft is to bolster an undersized frontcourt. That’s not an easy task in what is widely considered a weak draft.
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- EDITORIAL: Mark Warner running scared?
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- EDITORIAL: More Lerner smoking-gun emails at IRS
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- 'Deport Bieber' petition draws no comment from White House
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.