- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Some celebrity quotes on NY’s new gay marriage law
Question of the Day
Some quotes from celebrities reacting to state lawmakers passing and Gov. Andrew Cuomo signing legislation making gay marriage legal in New York:
"I can't stop crying. We did it kids." _ Lady Gaga, on Twitter.
"happy gays r here again !!!!!" _ Rosie O'Donnell, on Twitter.
"I have never been prouder to be a lifelong New Yorker than I am today with the passage of marriage equality." _ Cyndi Lauper, in a statement.
"Time to celebrate!!! Marriage Equality for NYers! Its about... love!" _ Ricky Martin, on Twitter.
"It PASSED! Marriage equality in NY!! Yes!! Progress!! Thank you everyone who worked so hard on this!! A historic night!" _ Neil Patrick Harris, on Twitter.
"I'm thrilled about the news from NY. Marriage equality! Every day we get a little closer. What an amazing feeling." _ Ellen DeGeneres, on Twitter.
"tonight we're all New Yorkers! Straight & gay alike, let's all celebrate marriage (hash)equality. The right side of history!" _ Kathy Griffin, on Twitter.
"Happy that New York passed marriage equality tonight. A victory for human rights. Progress." _ John Legend, on Twitter.
"congratulations!!!!!!!!! About time!" _ Pink, on Twitter.
"Alec! Now we can get married!" _ Steve Martin to Alec Baldwin, on Twitter.
"Ok. But if you play that ... banjo after eleven o'clock..." _ Baldwin's response.
"I sing it every night, but now it has better meaning: `New York- concrete jungle where dreams are made of, there's nothing you can't do.' :) As if I didn't already have enough to celebrate and enjoy today. A big hug for New York from my lone hotel room in London." _ Darren Criss, on Twitter.
"Way to go, New York. One people. One planet. One love." _ Alyssa Milano, on Twitter.
"Proud to be FROM NY! _ Lindsay Lohan, on Twitter.
"Yay for Gay Marriage! NY, it's about time...jersey we're next! How you doin?" _ Wendy Williams, on Twitter.
TWT Video Picks
The president could pay the full price for ignoring Congress
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- David Perdue defeats Jack Kingston in Georgia Republican Senate primary runoff
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- 'Straight White Guy Festival' supposedly set for Ohio park
- BERMAN & MADYOON: An Iranian-Turkish reset
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Pentagon team dispatched to Ukraine amid crisis with Russia
- Ron Paul: U.S. partly to blame for Malaysia Airlines disaster
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- Gen. James Amos, Marine Corps commandant, slams Obama's handling of Iraq
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq