- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Ala. judge delays trial in Auburn tree poisoning
Question of the Day
AUBURN, ALA. (AP) - A judge has delayed the trial of the University of Alabama fan charged with poisoning the oak trees at Auburn Universitys Toomers Corner.
An order issued Thursday says the trial of 62-year-old Harvey Updyke Jr. is being postponed at the agreement of prosecutors and the defense.
Updykes trial had been set for this summer, but officials say he probably wont go on trial now before November, or the middle of football season.
Updyke is accused of criminal mischief and other charges for allegedly putting poison around the bases of the Toomers oaks. Auburn fans traditionally roll them with toilet paper after a big victory.
The president could pay the full price for ignoring Congress
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- 'Straight White Guy Festival' supposedly set for Ohio park
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- PRUDEN: A deadly enemy within exacerbating immigration crisis
- LYONS: Small-arms treaty, big Second Amendment threat
- YOUNG: A sinking presidency, deeper after November?
- MERRY: Handicaps in Hillary's way
- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq