- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Live blog from Game 3 of the NBA finals
Question of the Day
DALLAS (AP) - Not this time, Dirk.
The Heat lead the series 2-1 and ensured the Mavs won’t win a title in Dallas this season. Hometown kid Bosh, who was 0-8 in Dallas as a player, got the gamewinner for Miami with just under 40 seconds to play.
What a game. What a finish.
And we’ll see you Tuesday night for Game 4.
Crunch time. Here we go. Tie game, 1:16 left in Game 3 of the NBA finals.
Dwyane Wade just gave Miami an 86-84 lead with a jumper from near the top of the key. Dallas fans have seen this before, of course.
Now Dirk Nowitzki answers, a pullup to tie the game again.
In all, 41 fouls have been called so far. Of those, 27 have been on Miami.
- White House says Russia 'losing' war in Ukraine
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Illegal immigrants demand representation in White House meetings
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: 'Obama, Obama, where are you?'
- EPSTEIN: All IRS roads lead to the archivist
- Border surge puts Obama legacy on immigration at stake
- Inside the Beltway: Republican posse rides out to fire Harry Reid
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- KUHNER: Will Russia-Ukraine be Europe's next war?
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq