- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
- House votes down resolution to force Issa to apologize
- Kremlin blocks opposition websites; Kasparov fears Putin plans ‘something drastic’
- Saving trees? EPA wastes $1.5 million storing unneeded pamphlets in warehouse
- Scott Brown Senate bid in New Hampshire may launch soon
- Jeffrey Corzine, son of ex-N.J. governor, dead at 31
- Australian surfing magazine sorry for calling indigenous surfer ‘apeish’
- Records: Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- The Putin problem: U.S. needs Russian rockets for spy satellites
- Florida cops ticket toddler in toy convertible: report
Yogi Berra back at the ballpark
TAMPA, FLA. (AP) - Yogi Berra is back at the ballpark.
The 85-year-old Hall of Famer was at George Steinbrenner Field on Friday for the Yankees spring training game against Atlanta, one day after he tripped and fell in the clubhouse while going to get a bowl of a soup.
“I didn’t like the soup,” Berra said.
The Yankees spring training instructor caught one of his sneakers on the carpet and fell at Philadelphia's complex, where the Yankees played the Phillies on Thursday. Berra went by ambulance to the hospital as a precaution after landing on his backside and was released about four hours later.
“He’s great,” Yankees manager Joe Girardi said. “He’s the same.”
“He doesn’t have road pants, today,” Girardi said
By Emily Miller
Obama is losing the debate on gun ownership, concealed-carry permits
- USS Kidd sent to Indian Ocean after 'indication' of Malaysian jet crash
- F-35 secrets now showing up in Chinas stealth fighter
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- GOP bill tries to pull courts into fight with Obama on executive power, enforcing laws
- MILLER: Law enforcement realizes good people with guns deter crime
- NRA shirt gets N.Y. high school student suspended
- VIDEO: Emily Miller on Fox Business on Vivec Murthy for surgeon general and smart guns
- Ben Carson: America's now 'very much like Nazi Germany'
- After three days, Redskins finally address defensive needs
Chaos as Manhattan building explodes
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again