- Military given ‘execute order’ by Obama for secret cyber mission in June
- College group’s diversity event canceled after excluding white people
- Cops: 2 shoot up heroin as kids play at McDonald’s
- Drug charges against husband of Va. daycare owner
- USS Kidd sent to Indian Ocean after ‘indication’ of Malaysian jet crash
- Vertical Group trader jumps in front of commuter train: report
- Brazilian goalkeeper who ordered girlfriend’s murder may be released to play soccer
- Harlem explosion death toll rises to 7; some still missing
- 2 dead, 23 hurt when driver plows into SXSW crowd
- Gaza militants offer Israel cease-fire of rocket blasts
Ibrahimovic suspended 3 games for punch
MILAN (AP) - AC Milan forward Zlatan Ibrahimovic has been suspended for three games for punching Bari's Marco Rossi in the stomach and will miss the match against second-place Inter Milan on April 3.
Ibrahimovic was given a red card for hitting Rossi in the 73rd minute of Sunday's 1-1 tie after the defender beat him to a header.
Milan holds a five-point lead over Inter in the Italian league with nine matches remaining. Ibrahimovic also will miss matches against Palermo and Fiorentina.
The league also banned Lazio defender Stefan Radu for three matches Monday for head-butting Roma midfielder Fabio Simplicio on Sunday. Lazio midfielder Cristian Ledesma was given a two-match ban for insulting the referee.
Roma was fined 35,000 euros ($50,000) after a fan directed a laser beam at Lazio goalkeeper Fernando Muslera _ notably when he was attempting to stop a penalty kick from Francesco Totti. The fine also took into account fireworks thrown toward the field.
Lazio was fined 6,000 euros ($8,000) for fireworks thrown toward the field by its supporters at the Stadio Olimpico.
By Emily Miller
Obama is losing the debate on gun ownership, concealed-carry permits
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- F-35 secrets now showing up in Chinas stealth fighter
- MILLER: Law enforcement realizes good people with guns deter crime
- GOP bill tries to pull courts into fight with Obama on executive power, enforcing laws
- Redskins' secondary holes remain unfilled amid NFL free-agent frenzy
- NRA shirt gets N.Y. high school student suspended
- Ben Carson: America's now 'very much like Nazi Germany'
- Military families would take a $5,000 hit in benefits with Obama budget
- Critics point to Obama's attempts to sell health care as no laughing matter
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
Chaos as Manhattan building explodes
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again