- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
- CDC sees measles spike and ‘failure to vaccinate’
NCAA Capsules-East Regional
Conference: Northeast. Bid: Northeast champion.
Region: East. Seed: No. 15.
Tournament Record: 0-3, 3 years. Last NCAA Appearance: 1997.
Scoring: Team (82.6); Julian Boyd 12.9; Jamal Olasewere 12.9; David Hicks 11.0; Kyle Johnson 10.8.
Rebounds: Team (41.8); Julian Boyd 8.8; Jamal Olasewere 6.8; Kyle Johnson 5.6; Kenny Onyechi 4.3.
Assists/Turnovers: Team (15.1/15.3); Jason Brickman 5.4/1.9; C.J. Garner 3.4/2.3.
3-pointers: Team (.366); Michael Culpo 50; Kyle Johnson 50; David Hicks 40.
Last Ten: 10-0.
The Skinny: The Blackbirds earned their first NCAA bid in 14 years with a thrilling overtime win against two-time defending NEC champ Robert Morris. LIU calls home the borough of Brooklyn, a short walk from the construction site that will soon be the New Jersey Nets’ home, too.
- Spike in battlefield deaths linked to restrictive rules of engagement
- Activists urge Obama to go rogue, sidestep Congress
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
- PRUDEN: British press horrified as London's new mayor dares to proclaim the truth
- Obama administration issues permits for wind farms to kill more eagles
- 'Hunger Games' delivers Obama's message on income inequality
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- MILLER: Obamacare enrollees include 101 members of the House of Representatives
- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on 'outdated' agencies
- Inside China: Nuclear submarines capable of widespread attack on U.S.
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
A politically conservative and morally liberal Hebrew alpha male hunts left-wing viper
This column will cover anything that has anything remotely to do with the game of baseball, from the game itself to mid-summer trades to offseason moves.
Entertainment News and Reviews from Washington, D.C. and beyond.
Political satirist and Christian apologist Bob Siegel discusses religion and politics.
White House pets gone wild!