- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
Doctors say Zsa Zsa Gabor recuperating at home
Question of the Day
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Doctors say the blood flow to Zsa Zsa Gabor’s left leg has improved since the 94-year-old actress was released from the hospital earlier this month.
Publicist John Blanchette says doctors have been using medications to treat Gabor at home since she left the hospital after declining to have the left leg amputated when blood flow suddenly stopped.
Most of Gabor’s right leg was amputated in January because of gangrene.
Gabor has been hospitalized repeatedly since July, when she broke her hip falling from bed.
She appeared in films ranging from “Moulin Rouge” in 1952 to “Queen of Outer Space” in 1958. She also appeared on TV specials, game shows, and guest-starred on various TV series, often playing herself.
TWT Video Picks
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Obama: 'Not a new Cold War,' but new Russia sanctions announced
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- GOP Senate candidate: Obama needs to visit Central America
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- Murdered teen texted boyfriend: 'OMG ... I think I'm being kidnapped'
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Kerry's credibility questioned as fighting in Gaza rages
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in defamation case
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world