- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
Elizabeth Taylor enters 2nd month in LA hospital
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Elizabeth Taylor has entered her second month at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, where she is being treated for symptoms of congestive heart failure.
Publicist Sally Morrison said Tuesday that the 79-year-old actress is in stable condition. Taylor is continuing to receive treatment and be monitored at the Los Angeles hospital, where she was admitted in early February, Morrison said Tuesday.
Taylor announced her congestive heart failure diagnosis in 2004.
The Oscar-winning actress has received friends in her hospital room, where she also watched the Academy Awards to celebrate her birthday last month.
TWT Video Picks
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- Immigration still on hold: Boehner's office
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- Supreme Court weighs appeal to concealed-carry gun laws
- PRUDEN: When a bored president just 'mails it in'
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- BRUCE: Obama deliberately emboldening America's enemies
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- Nancy Pelosi washes immigrants' feet in humble Holy Week act then promotes on Twitter
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.