- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
- Israel’s ambassador praises Obama, slams Human Rights Watch report
- Md. parents accused of locking up autistic twin sons
Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows
Question of the Day
WASHINGTON (AP) - Guest lineup for the Sunday TV news shows:
ABC’s “This Week” _, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Adm. Mike Mullen; Former Libyan Ambassador to the U.S. Ali Suleiman Aujali; French Ambassador to the United Nations Gerard Araud; United States Secretary of Energy Steven Chu; former Energy Secretary Bill Richardson; former Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff.
NBC’s “Meet the Press” _Mullen; Sen. John Kerry, D-Mass.; Sen. Carl Levin, D-Mich.; Sen. Jeff Sessions, R-Ala.; Gen. Michael Hayden; Richard Haass, president of Council on Foreign Relations.
CBS’ “Face the Nation” _ Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Adm. Mike Mullen; Rep. Ed Markey, D-Mass., and Sen. Richard Lugar, R-Ind.
CNN’s “State of the Union” _ Chairman Joint of Chiefs Staff Mike Mullen; Sens. John McCain, R-Ariz., and Joe Lieberman, Connecticut independent; retired Adm. William Fallon and retired Gen. Richard Myers.
“Fox News Sunday” _ Chu; Sens. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., Jack Reed, D-R.I., and Rand Paul, R-Ky.; Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio.
TWT Video Picks
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- Hamas terrorists wear Israeli army uniforms to ambush soldiers in Gaza
- Rep. Jared Polis' anti-fracking crusade riles Colorado
- Jewish woman booted from JetBlue flight over fight with Palestinian
- Brooklyn Bridge surrenders: White flags replace Old Glory atop icon
- LYONS: Small-arms treaty, big Second Amendment threat
- MERRY: Handicaps in Hillary's way
- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report
- YOUNG: A sinking presidency, deeper after November?
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq