- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
Canadian singer Bryan Adams gets Hollywood star
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Bryan Adams is now enshrined in concrete.
The Canadian singer, songwriter, guitarist, bassist and producer got his Hollywood Walk of Fame star Monday in front of the Musicians Institute.
His hits included “Cut Like a Knife,” “Summer of ‘69,” “Run to You,” and “(Everything I Do) I Do It For You.”
Adam recalled visiting Hollywood Boulevard at 16 and marveling at the stars. He said he was humbled by seeing his own star.
Retired hockey star Wayne Gretzky was on hand for the dedication. Adams sang Canada’s national anthem’ before Gretzky’s final game.
The Grammy-winning singer is currently on tour.
His charitable foundation, The Bryan Adams Foundation, provides grants for projects supporting the elderly, victims of wars and natural disasters, and those suffering from mental or physical abuse.
TWT Video Picks
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
- 'Top Gun' for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy's approval
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with 'full-time' robots
- Kansas will nullify local regulation of guns
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
- Opposition rising to Colorado gun control laws
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- Obama avoids 'red line' for China; prepared to impose tougher sanctions on Russia
- Protesters, police clash in Philippines ahead of Obama visit
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Celebrity deaths in 2014