- Mexican train carrying 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S. derails
- Secret Service begins regular K-9 patrols around White House
- Pentagon’s human memory-chip program moves forward
- Obama blasts GOP, ignores immigration crisis in Texas speech
- Marine Warfighting Lab tests the Godzilla of amphibious assault vehicles
- Harry Reid: Birth-control ruling the worst Supreme Court decision in 25 years
- Vet suicides ‘horrible human cost’ of VA dysfunction: lawmaker
- First marijuana customer in Spokane says he was fired
- Hagel: ‘Make no mistake,’ ISIL is an ‘imminent’ threat to U.S.
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’
Tuning In to TV
Question of the Day
Brown storms out of ‘GMA’
A raging and shirtless Chris Brown stormed out of “Good Morning America’s” Times Square studio Tuesday, a source confirmed to People.com.
“He was visibly upset and appeared livid after the interview,” the source said of Brown’s being asked about his 2009 felony assault case involving his then-girlfriend Rihanna.
During an interview pegged to the release of his new album, F.A.M.E., Brown, 22, told “GMA” anchor Robin Roberts, “It’s not really a big deal to me now, as far as that situation. I think I’m past that in my life. Today’s the album day, so that’s what I’m focused on.”
When Miss Roberts inquired about the legal issues still stemming from the case, Brown said, “This album is what I want people to hear and people to really get into, so definitely this album is what I want them to talk about and not stuff that happened two years ago.”
After the interview, Brown performed a number and then, according to local affiliate WABC, went into his dressing room and reportedly screamed and started to tear apart the room. Security reportedly was summoned.
Brown did not perform a second song, as had been scheduled. Instead, he ripped off his shirt — New York temperatures were in the mid-40s Tuesday — and left the building, WABC says.
Representatives for Brown did not immediately return calls for comment.
Macchio dances to lead
The 12th season of “Dancing With the Stars” is under way.
The hit ABC show began its latest season Monday with performances by its new cast of 11 stars, Associated Press reports. Actor Ralph Macchio was the night’s top scorer with 24 points out of 30. Kirstie Alley came in second place with 23 points.
Radio host Mike Catherwood finished last with 13 points. Talk-show host Wendy Williams did one point better.
The other contestants are actress Chelsea Kane, singer Romeo, reality star Kendra Wilkinson, model Petra Nemcova and athletes Sugar Ray Leonard, Hines Ward and Chris Jericho.
All will dance again on Monday. One contestant will be eliminated from the show on Tuesday.
Gervais visits ‘The Office’
TWT Video Picks
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to 'fight for national sovereignty'
- HUSAIN: The fake caliph of 'The Islamic State'
- IRS employee suspended for pro-Obama activities
- HUSAR: Mexicos Pena Nieto passes the immigration bucket
- GOP: Lerner warned IRS employees to hide information from Congress
- Va. Democrat reportedly seeks nude shots of Kendall Jones
- Tiger Woods' swing changes have hurt his game, Paul Azinger says
- ISTOOK: Flying illegals home would be 99.5 percent cheaper than Obamas plan
- Amid border crisis, Obama to take 15-day vacation in Martha's Vineyard
- GOP aims to sue Obama first over health care employer mandate
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq
World Cup's sexiest WAGs
U.S.-Ghana World Cup opener