- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
- Thune: Downed fighter jets show more evidence of separatist capabilities
- Obama tells DNC fundraising crowd: ‘I’m not overly partisan’
- Chambliss: Downed jet ultimately goes back to Putin
- Perdue strategy: Run against Reid, Obama, Pelosi
- White House: More changes to contraception mandate coming
- ‘Operation Normandy’ set to send 3,500 volunteers to border to ‘stop an invasion’
- Netanyahu’s spokesman: Safe to fly to Israel
- Oregon vandals smear cars with doughnuts, pastries, chocolate bars
- Obama’s ‘Katrina moment’ leaves his favorability factor at 42 percent
Woods to join 2 big hitters at Bay Hill
Question of the Day
ORLANDO, FLA. (AP) - Tiger Woods will join two of the longest hitters on the PGA Tour during the first two days at Bay Hill.
Johnson is No. 2 in driving distance, while Woods is 13th. At the Chevron World Challenge, Johnson teed off on the 11th hole while Woods was on the 17th tee. He watched Johnson pound a tee shot and shook his head.
Woodland is No. 8, although he has been hitting more irons off the tee this year.
Woodland hit a 337-yard drive uphill on the par-5 fifth hole in winning at Innisbrook last week.
The trio tees off at 12:56 p.m. on Thursday.
Retailer pays a price for getting too close to Obama
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- Two Ukrainian fighter jets shot down
- David Perdue defeats Jack Kingston in Georgia Republican Senate primary runoff
- HURT: The cost of 'free' water in Detroit
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- DEACE: How to go from civil rights icon to bigot in one quote
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq