- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Police say they believe the child was injured Jan. 31 at the couple’s home but did not say in what way the child was hurt.
Under the school’s athletic department policy, any athlete charged with a felony is automatically suspended from all athletic-related activities. That means Boyce won’t be able to participate in the spring practice period that runs from March 30 to April 23.
Eagles Hall of Famer Bednarik hospitalized
PHILADELPHIA | Philadelpia Eagles Hall of Famer Chuck Bednarik is in serious condition in a hospital near his Pennsylvania home.
Bednarik, 85, played linebacker and center for the Eagles long after the heyday of two-way players. His game-saving tackle helped the Eagles capture the 1960 NFL championship, the last title won by the franchise.
He was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 1967.
Work to replace Metrodome roof set to begin Friday
MINNEAPOLIS | Workers will begin replacing the Metrodome’s storm-damaged roof Friday.
New fabric panels will be delivered to the downtown Minneapolis stadium, and Birdair Inc. will begin by replacing three diamond-shaped panels that ruptured during a December snowstorm.
Work is expected to continue through July.
Djokovic-led soccer exhibition raises $100,000 for Japan
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
- Inside the Beltway: A new interest in Rahm Emanuel for 2016?
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- David Jolly wins in Florida, GOP keeps swing district seat
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- 80 people publicly executed across North Korea for films, Bibles
- Brennan: Russia 'absolutely' could invade eastern Ukraine
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- Atheists sue to remove 'Ground Zero Cross' from 9/11 museum
- CARNES: Kissinger's flawed and offensive analysis of Ukraine
- HURT: John Kerry The ridiculous face of a ridiculous U.S. diplomacy
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again