- Big milestone for Britain’s little Prince George who turns 1
- Murphy: Israel must be wary of Hamas using civilian deaths for recruitment
- Royce: Putin recruiting ‘every skinhead and malcontent around Russia’
- Nancy Pelosi is adamant: Congress worked together when Bush was president
- ‘Slender Man’ stabbing victim receives Purple Heart from anonymous veteran
- Kentucky city called socialist for buying gas station, undercutting competitor fuel prices
- Israel hits five mosques, sports complex in overnight Gaza strikes
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters’ questions on book tour
- EPA tweet baffles: ‘I’m now a C-List celebrity in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood’ iPhone game
- Australian P.M. Abbott: MH17 evidence tampered with on ‘industrial scale’
Redd will suit up for Bucks vs. Bulls
Question of the Day
MILWAUKEE (AP) - Milwaukee Bucks guard Michael Redd will suit up against the Chicago Bulls on Saturday night and may play his first NBA game in more than 14 months.
Redd tore ligaments in his left knee each of the previous two seasons, most recently in January 2010 _ just 18 games after he returned from his previous knee injury. Redd played a total of only 51 games in the previous two seasons.
Redd said he’s excited and nervous about the possibility of returning to the court.
“Just to have a game ball in my hand, and a game jersey on, my shoes on, just go through the national anthem,” Redd said. “Just all the buildup. Once I get out there, I’m sure I’ll be fine.”
“He’s able to play,” Skiles said. “Whether he plays or not, that I don’t know. We’ll see how the game is going, just like any player that’s been out that length of time. If we feel like he can go in the game and he can help us in a situation then we’ll put him out there.”
“If we do play him, it won’t be for very long anyway,” Skiles said. “It’ll definitely be single-digits in minutes. But we’ll see.”
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- Jewish woman booted from JetBlue flight over fight with Palestinian
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters' questions on book tour
- YOUNG: A sinking presidency, deeper after November?
- PRUDEN: A deadly enemy within exacerbating immigration crisis
- Rep. Jared Polis' anti-fracking crusade riles Colorado
- MERRY: Handicaps in Hillary's way
- Hamas terrorists wear Israeli army uniforms to ambush soldiers in Gaza
- U.S. scrambles as violence escalates in Israel-Hamas conflict
- Edward Snowden to work with Russia on anti-spy technology
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq