• Carlos Miguel Escarra-Malave, vice chairman of the Committee on Foreign Policy, Sovereignty and Integration of the Venezuelan National Assembly. He meets administration officials.
• Defense Minister Brownie Samukai of Liberia, who discusses prospects for peace in West Africa in a briefing at the Center for Strategic and International Studies.
• PresidentValdis Zatlers of Latvia, who meets Vice President Joseph R. Biden and House Speaker John Boehner and discusses U.S.-Latvian relations in an address at Georgetown University.
• Dr. Fredrick Makumbi, director of the Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics at Uganda’s Makerere University; Dr. Oladosu Ojengbede, director of the College of Medicine at Nigeria’s University of Ibadan; and Dr. Frank Taulo, director of the Center for Reproductive Health at the University of Malawi. They discuss family planning issues in Africa at a briefing at the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars.
• Mohammed Alghatam, former chairman of the Board of Trustees of the Bahrain Center for Studies and Research, who discusses developments in Bahrain at a briefing with the Middle East Policy Council.
• Call Embassy Row at 202/636-3297 or e-mail email@example.com.