- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Man Utd to play Fire, Revolution, Sounders
Organizers announced Tuesday that the Red Devils will face the Revolution on July 13 at Foxborough, Mass., and meet the Fire on July 23 at Chicago’s Soldier Field. It’s part of an exhibition tournament known as the World Football Challenge.
They also will play Barcelona on July 30 at the Washington Redskins‘ stadium in Landover, Md. Man United’s game against the Sounders, which is not part of the tournament, will be on July 20 in Seattle. The Red Devils also play against the MLS All-Stars on July 27 at Red Bull Arena in Harrison, N.J.
The tour is preparation for the start of the Premier League season on Aug. 13.
By Tammy Bruce
- Putin has transformed Russian army into a lean, mean fighting machine
- Bill Clinton cashes in on struggling nonprofit hospital
- DELAY: A revolution for the Constitution
- Unemployment insurance vote could happen next week
- Otter attacks, kills alligator at Florida wildlife refuge
- Back to the Future: HUVr Tech marketing video goes viral with hoverboard release tease
- Russias Putin nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
- R-S-P-E-C-T: Find out what it means for Obama
- BRUCE: Obama's bizarre immigration rules
- PRUDEN: Likening Putin to Hitler on Ukraine shows Hillary's shaky grasp of history
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again