- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Final Four governors wager ice cream vs ham
Question of the Day
HARTFORD, CONN. (AP) - Connecticut Gov. Dannel P. Malloy is putting up some ice cream from the University of Connecticut’s dairy bar against a country ham in a Final Four wager with Kentucky’s governor.
Connecticut (30-9) plays Kentucky (29-8) in Houston on Saturday for a spot in the national title game.
Malloy spokesman David Bednarz says the governor has not negotiated the amount of ice cream the state will give to Kentucky Gov. Steve Beshear if the Huskies lose.
Connecticut has already beaten Kentucky this season, 84-67 in November at the Maui Invitational Tournament.
Bednarz said Malloy is negotiating a similar bet with Indiana’s governor on the Final Four matchup between Connecticut’s women’s basketball team (36-1) and Notre Dame (32-4), a team UConn has beaten three times this season.
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- ON THE RUN: Competition for Redskins backup running back is heating up
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors