- Josh Romney swipes Harry Reid with photo tweet of dad paying taxes — ‘your paycheck’
- Despite Obamacare problems, some Dems want Sebelius to run for Senate: report
- Angry New Yorkers shred gun registrations in deadline day protests
- Uninsured rate dropping faster in places that embraced pillars of Obamacare, survey shows
- Hawaii, D.C. give residents two more weeks to sign up under Obamacare
- Climate change causing fish to lose their minds, researchers say
- Great Britain tops World’s Most Sexist Nation list
- Aaron Hernandez investigated for threatening to kill prison guard
- Putin tells Merkel that Ukraine is on the brink of civil war
- San Antonio mayor to Obama: Give amnesty to illegals with legal families
Final Four governors wager ice cream vs ham
HARTFORD, CONN. (AP) - Connecticut Gov. Dannel P. Malloy is putting up some ice cream from the University of Connecticut’s dairy bar against a country ham in a Final Four wager with Kentucky’s governor.
Connecticut (30-9) plays Kentucky (29-8) in Houston on Saturday for a spot in the national title game.
Malloy spokesman David Bednarz says the governor has not negotiated the amount of ice cream the state will give to Kentucky Gov. Steve Beshear if the Huskies lose.
Connecticut has already beaten Kentucky this season, 84-67 in November at the Maui Invitational Tournament.
Bednarz said Malloy is negotiating a similar bet with Indiana’s governor on the Final Four matchup between Connecticut’s women’s basketball team (36-1) and Notre Dame (32-4), a team UConn has beaten three times this season.
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
- Fuel-filled wings, ability to swarm: Pentagon offers glimpse at future of drone fleet
- Secret U.S. assessments show Afghanistan not ready to govern on own
- CARSON: Recovering Tocqueville's vision of American exceptionalism
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- GOP writes legislation to deny Attorney General Eric Holder his salary
- WEBER: Obamacare cuts home healthcare for millions of seniors
- PHILLIPS: What did Harry Reid know and when did he know it?
- HURT: Wilson and Obama ... 100 years apart, but so alike
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- HHS nominee Sylvia Burwell entangled in MetLife lawsuit
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Chaos as Manhattan building explodes