- Rush Limbaugh: ‘There is no journalism anymore’
- Scott Brown struggles for political traction in New Hampshire Senate race
- California’s Jerry Brown cites God, ‘religious call’ to embrace illegals
- Hamid Karzai’s cousin killed by suicide bomber at Eid al-Fitr party
- Obama thanks Muslims for ‘building the very fabric of our nation’
- Israel flattens home of top Hamas leader, takes out power plant
- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
P.G. police arrest 3 in killing of Domino’s driver
Question of the Day
Prince George's County police on Wednesday announced three arrests in the killing of a Domino's pizza delivery driver.
The incident occurred about 8:30 p.m. Sunday when Paul Jason Bennett was making a delivery in the 6800 block of Seat Pleasant Drive. He was robbed and shot and died at a local hospital.
Police on Wednesday announced they had arrested Ricardo Lamar Barton, 22, of Southwest Washington; Desmond Elijah Garner, 23, of Landover, Md.; and Gregg Jamar Starks III, 22, of Temple Hills, Md., in connection with the killing.
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
Matthew Cella is The Washington Times’ Metro editor. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prince William County officials alarmed at illegals housed at nonprofit
- Former P.G. County Executive Wayne K. Curry dies of cancer at 63
- Jury: HIV/AIDS grant money used to renovate building that opened as strip club
- Assad Facebook page displays letter of support from Virginia state senator
- Deeds files notice ahead of possible lawsuit over son's care
Latest Blog Entries
TWT Video Picks
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- Border surge puts Obama legacy on immigration at stake
- White House says Russia 'losing' war in Ukraine
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- EPSTEIN: All IRS roads lead to the archivist
- Illegal immigrants demand representation in White House meetings
- PRUDEN: When the hangman botches the job
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia's gay marriage ban
- KEENE: Thinking outside nanny-state box with Paul Ryan
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq