- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
- Estonia pulls plug on Steven Seagal over praise for Putin
- Lawyer: Pelvic exam pics cost Hopkins $190 million
Kennesaw State ousts men’s basketball coach
Question of the Day
KENNESAW, GA. (AP) - Kennesaw State University is not renewing the contracts of men's basketball coach Tony Ingle or his staff.
Interim athletic director Scott Whitlock called Monday's announcement "regrettable but necessary" to help turn around the team's academic performance. Whitlock said the university has lost one NCAA scholarship for men's basketball and faces more sanctions if the players don't improve their grades.
Ingle took over the team in 2000 after coaching stints at Gordon College, the University of Alabama-Huntsville and Brigham Young University. He was a scout for the Utah Jazz in 1997. He did not immediately return a call for comment.
A search committee will be formed this week to find a new coach.
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- Jewish woman booted from JetBlue flight over fight with Palestinian
- Edward Snowden to work with Russia on anti-spy technology
- Rihanna, Dwight Howard delete #FreePalestine tweets
- YOUNG: A sinking presidency, deeper after November?
- PRUDEN: A deadly enemy within exacerbating immigration crisis
- MERRY: Handicaps in Hillary's way
- Driver who killed teen on bike sues family for $1.3 million
- Bill Maher blames Hamas for Gaza violence: 'Do you really expect the Israelis not to retaliate?'
- HUMPHRIES: 'Hes the Worst President in 70 Years'
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq