- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
- Joint Chiefs chair Dempsey: Pentagon, VA too slow in merging medical systems
Cadillac relaunches certified pre-owned program
Question of the Day
Cadillacis relaunching its certified pre-owned program to provide added confidence to customers seeking a used luxury automobile and help boost the resale value of Cadillacs.
In its most recent rankings,IntelliChoiceranked Cadillac's certified pre-owned program higher than programs from Mercedes, Lexus, Audi and BMW. Cadillac's enhanced certified pre-owned program, being rolled out this spring, includes a more robust vehicle inspection system, a six-year, 100,000-mile limited warranty, 24-hour roadside assistance during the warranty period and courtesy transportation for warranty services.
"In the luxury market, pre-owned automobiles are often an entry point for new customers to the brand," said Kurt McNeil, vice president of Cadillac Sales and Service. "We want these customers to know that we stand behind the quality of our pre-owned Cadillacs." Cadillac is bolstering the program with competitive financing options.
For May and June, Cadillac will cover the first three monthly payments on interest rates as low as 1.9 percent for qualified buyers. As part of the enhanced program, Cadillac and its dealers will provide every buyer of a Cadillac certified pre-owned vehicle with a 172-point vehicle inspection and reconditioning certificate that includes a road-test, validation of key mechanical components, up-to-date maintenance services and interior and exterior detailing.
Customers also will receive a vehicle history report. The limited warranty on Cadillac's certified pre-owned vehicles covers most of the vehicle's major mechanical components, including the engine, transmission, axles, struts, heating and air conditioning system and door and sunroof assemblies. Cadillac is promoting the program through TV, radio, print and on-line advertisements.
"The enhanced certified pre-owned program is another building block to establish Cadillac as the new standard of the luxury market," McNeil said. "While the immediate benefit is provided to buyers of these pre-owned vehicles, it's also a key component for assuring strong resale values for our new car customers.
An expanded pool of pre-owned Cadillacs thoroughly inspected by trained professionals will raise the brand's long-term reputation for quality."
By Tom Harris and Madhav Khandekar
Bad science puts rich nations on the hook for trillions in climate liabilities
- Hola: Boehner prepares to push amnesty bill through House
- Puerto Rico caravan honoring Paul Walker ends in 6 drunken-driving arrests, 72 speeding tickets
- First Dog Sunny knocks down Ashtyn Gardner; Michelle Obama yanks leash
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over 'ill-judged' comments about Sarah Palin
- EDITORIAL: Motor City meltdown
- Apple wins facial recognition patent for iPhone 6
- HURT: Postal Service misses address by a whole continent
- Allen West warns Obamas backdoor gun control is moving forward
- U.S. drops 2,000 mice on Guam by parachute to kill snakes
- Issa: FBI impeding inquiry into IRS targeting of conservative groups
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Wall Street news for retail investors who want to know what's going on.
Does it take over 25 years in public service to really know what goes on in Washington?
Despite cynicism about the law, it can provide you justice, protection, and ensure your rights.
All of the world’s problems, solved on your back porch