- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
- Algerian airplane goes missing over Mali: ‘Emergency plan’ launched
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
- Christian woman in Sudan spared for apostasy flies to Italy
- Iraq: 60 dead in attack on prisoner convoy
- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Obama failing to protect our borders
Question of the Day
President Obama said last week in Texas that Republicans want to triple the border patrol, then quadruple it and then, later, probably would want to build a moat and fill it with alligators. In light of that statement, perhaps we should consider the following two paragraphs from a 2007 Associated Press article on Mexico and immigration:
“Mexico’s economy, society and political systems are built around the assumption that undocumented migrants will continue - and that the $20 billion they send home every year will keep coming, and almost certainly grow. In fact, the government is counting on continued cash from the Mexican-born U.S. population it predicts will rise from 11 million to between 17.9 million and 20.4 million by 2030. President Fox considers them heroes.
“Few in Mexico question the prevailing feeling that Mexicans have an inalienable right to go north, documented or not. Mexican officials say they plan to keep sending their citizens north - and win periodic U.S. amnesties for them.”
We are under a state-sponsored invasion. Article IV, Section 4 of the Constitution states: “The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.” Article VI reads: “The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to an Office or public trust under the United States.”
Every state representative, senator, governor, state judge, U.S. representative, senator, federal judge, president and vice president take this oath to uphold the Constitution - and many proceed to totally ignore it. There are a lot of judges and elected officials who need to be removed from office for failing their duty to protect us from this invasion. Among them is our former president, George W. Bush, and President Obama.
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
TWT Video Picks
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
Get Breaking Alerts
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Algerian airplane goes missing over Mali: 'Emergency plan' launched
- Despite rhetoric, gun prosecutions plummet under Obama
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- Obama says public not familiar enough with issues
- CROWLEY: The good-time president
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Hezbollah in Syria could join fight against Israel
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- EDITORIAL: Poor Hillary, rock-star wannabe