- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels
- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
Sharks shake up 4th line for Game 3
Question of the Day
SAN JOSE, CALIF. (AP) - The San Jose Sharks have shaken up their fourth line after losing the first two games of the Western Conference finals against Vancouver.
Coach Todd McLellan suited up Jamie McGinn, Andrew Desjardins and Jamal Mayers for Game 3 on Friday night. It was the playoff debut for Desjardins. McGinn has played four times this postseason, while Mayers had sat four of the past five games.
The three replaced Ben Eager, Scott Nichol and Benn Ferriero. Eager was a focal point in Game 2 when he committed five minor penalties and was given a misconduct, and scored a goal. Nichol had played all 15 playoff games this year before the benching.
The Canucks put Alexandre Bolduc and Tanner Glass in the lineup in place of Jeff Tambellini and Cody Hodgson.
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
- Star witness in Bob McDonnell corruption trial refutes 'crush' defense
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world