- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows
WASHINGTON (AP) - Guest lineup for the Sunday TV news shows:
ABC’s “This Week” _ George Mitchell, former Mideast envoy for President Barack Obama; King Abdullah II of Jordan.
NBC’s “Meet the Press” _ Reps. Paul Ryan, R-Wis., and Chris Van Hollen, D-Md.
CBS’ “Face the Nation” _ Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, a 2012 Republican presidential candidate.
CNN’s “State of the Union” _ Reps. Mike Rogers, R-Mich., and C.A. Dutch Ruppersberger, D-Md.; Sen. Dick Durbin, D-Ill.; Israel’s ambassador to the U.S., Michael Oren; the Palestinian’s chief envoy to the United States, Maen Areikat; former House Majority Leader Dick Armey; Ron Klain, former chief of staff to Vice President Joe Biden.
“Fox News Sunday” _ Sen. Mitch McConnell, R-Ky.; businessman Herman Cain, a 2012 GOP presidential hopeful.
TWT Video Picks
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
- CPAC 2014: Rand Paul urges conservatives to fight for liberty
- Putin has transformed Russian army into a lean, mean fighting machine
- EDITORIAL: Connecticut revolts against gun controls that could criminalize 300,000
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- Two liberals say Sarah Palin is right: Obama lacks substance
- Malaysia Airlines says plane on route to Beijing missing
- Soldier who hid to avoid saluting the flag to be punished in secret; Army won't release details
- High schooler suing parents for money shot down by judge
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again