- Study to test ‘chocolate’ pills for heart health
- Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay arrested for DWI
- Obama, Abbas to meet Monday morning regarding peace talks
- Guinness quits New York’s St. Patrick’s Day parade over gay march prohibition
- RNC goes on offensive with ad buys in 14 targeted states
- Saudi Arabia bans 50 ‘blasphemous’ baby names — like Benjamin
- Jack Daniel’s up in arms at Tenn. push to ‘weaken’ whiskey label
- Sen. Murphy: Putin ‘making this up as we go along’
- Ron Paul: ‘Washington does not care about our privacy’
- Paris bans cars, trucks from city to stave off smog
Actress Chelsea Kane is eliminated from `Dancing’
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Disney Channel star Chelsea Kane is in third place on “Dancing With the Stars.”
The 22-year-old actress learned during the season finale Tuesday that she had fallen short of her chance for the mirrorball trophy. Fellow finalists Kirstie Alley and Hines Ward are competing for the title.
Kane was a consistent high-scorer all season, and judge Carrie Ann Inaba called her “the one with the most consistent technique.”
Kane and professional partner were one point away from perfect during their last three dances.
ABC is owned by The Walt Disney Co.
Sandy Cohen can be reached at http://twitter.com/APSandy
THIS IS A BREAKING NEWS UPDATE. Check back soon for further information. AP’s earlier story is below.
LOS ANGELES (AP) _ Kirstie Alley, Chelsea Kane and Hines Ward each earned perfect scores for their final performances Tuesday on “Dancing With the Stars.”
Judges’ scores are combined with viewer votes to determine the winner.
Ward and Kane came into the season finale tied with 59 points out of 60. Alley had 54 points.
TWT Video Picks
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
- CURL: We overhauled U.S. health care to insure 4.2 million people?
- California gun store owner refuses to hand over customer list
- Bill Maher: God a 'psychotic mass murderer' who 'drowns babies'
- Guinness quits New York's St. Patrick's Day parade over gay march prohibition
- Crimea votes in favor of secession; U.S. rejects
- Obama makes play for Obamacare in March Madness-themed ad
- Firefighters discover church's Bible in Harlem rubble following gas explosion
- Ron Paul: 'Washington does not care about our privacy'
- McCaul offers scenario where missing Malaysian jet lands in hostile country to be use as missile
- College group's diversity event canceled after excluding white people
Chaos as Manhattan building explodes
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014