- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
Mont. Co. police investigate fatal stabbing
Montgomery County Police on Thursday were investigating the fatal stabbing of a man inside a Rockville home.
Officers responded at about 9:32 p.m. Wednesday to a house in the 14100 block of Travilah Road for a report of a stabbing. They discovered a man with a stab wound to the chest. The man, who has not been identified, died shortly after.
Police say the man and another man who has not been identified got into an argument inside the home. The argument escalated, resulting in the stabbing.
The other man involved left the home before police arrived, but officers located him nearby and arrested him.
© Copyright 2013 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
Matthew Cella is The Washington Times’ Metro editor. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Federal govt. expansion helped D.C. prosper through recession: CFO
- Rasmussen poll gives McAuliffe a 17-point lead over Cuccinelli
- Maryland lawyers argue new gun laws won't cause 'irreparable harm'
- 19-year-old woman charged in killing of Woodbridge high school student
- Mei Xiang gives birth to baby panda at National Zoo; second cub was stillborn
Latest Blog Entries
- Hola: Boehner prepares to push amnesty bill through House
- Inside China: Nuclear submarines capable of widespread attack on U.S.
- Apple wins facial recognition patent for iPhone 6
- Kill team: Obama war chiefs widen drone death zones
- U.S. drops 2,000 mice on Guam by parachute to kill snakes
- Inside the Ring: China targeting U.S. spy flights
- Obamas call to close Vatican embassy is 'slap in the face' to Roman Catholics
- HURT: Postal Service misses address by a whole continent
- Puerto Rico caravan honoring Paul Walker ends in 6 drunken-driving arrests, 72 speeding tickets
- Pentagon may give recruits 'a shot to start over' after shameful social media posts
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
A libertarian look at breaking news and political trends by author Tom Mullen.
A stat-head’s outlook, direct from his worn in couch cushion.
Playing Through covers the world of PGA golf, as well as tips your the average golfer to play better.