- Just-forged Israel-Hamas cease-fire ends in rocket fire
- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
Raiders rookie Wisniewski, teammates pool efforts
Question of the Day
LAWRENCEVILLE, GA. (AP) - Rookie center Stefen Wisniewski is trying to learn the Oakland Raiders‘ offense without a playbook.
And if that’s not bizarre enough, the second-round draft pick from Penn State spent a couple of hours Thursday working with teammates at an indoor pool in suburban Atlanta. Defensive tackle Richard Seymour, who lives in the metropolitan area, organized the mini-camp.
If not for the NFL lockout, Wisniewski would likely be working at the Raiders‘ team headquarters in Alameda, Calif. _ alongside his uncle, assistant offensive line coach Steve Wisniewski. Now Stefan Wisniewski isn’t even allowed to talk to him.
About 25 players participated in the pool session, which was designed as a cross-training recovery workout after two days on the field and in the weight room.
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- EDITORIAL: For too many gays, 'tolerance' is a one-way street
- PRUDEN: Cooling the manufactured impeachment panic
- HUSAIN: Fleeing Iraqi Christians find safe haven at the Shrine of Imam Ali
- Feds accept boredom, lack of work as excuses for surfing porn on clock
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world