- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Texas A&M regents approve $5M contract for Kennedy
Question of the Day
COLLEGE STATION, TEXAS (AP) - The Texas A&M System Board of Regents has approved a five-year, $5 million contract for new Aggies’ basketball coach Billy Kennedy.
Kennedy will earn $500,000 a year in salary and another $500,000 in a media supplement.
The former Murray State coach was hired May 15 to take over for Mark Turgeon, who left to coach Maryland. Kennedy will lead a program that has made six straight NCAA tournament appearances and posted seven consecutive 20-win seasons.
Texas A&M athletic director Bill Byrne says Kennedy has already met with many of his players and is putting together his coaching staff.
The contract includes a $500,000 buyout.
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- ON THE RUN: Competition for Redskins backup running back is heating up
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors