- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Bulls G Rose should play vs Hawks in Game 2
“I don’t know how much talking the coaches did to him, but I know I was in his (ear), letting him know how important this moment was and how he had to seize it,” Josh Smith said. “If he had to get on anybody, police anybody, do it. We’ll respect what he’s saying because he’s the floor general.”
They also outrebounded Chicago 38-37 and outhustled the Bulls for loose balls. Put simply, they looked like a team that belonged and not one that came in with an 0-15 second-round streak.
“We’ve gotten to the second round in the past and pretty much gotten embarrassed,” Johnson said. “It was sense of pride and a sense of urgency that we had last night. We’re going to continue to try to play with the energy and intensity we had in Game One, we’re going to bring it to Game Two.”
They’re also bracing for more from Rose.
“I’m sure he’s going to come out with a lot more aggression,” Johnson said. “We’re going to be prepared for it, we’re going to try to do whatever it takes to just kind of slow down. It’s going to be tough.”
Obama ups the partisanship with a class-warfare speech
- 'Hunger Games' delivers Obama's message on income inequality: liberal group
- Obama returns to class warfare as poll numbers plunge
- CARSON: Getting to the top by starting at the bottom
- Inside China: Nuclear submarines capable of widespread attack on U.S.
- Russian diplomats busted bilking $1.5 million from Medicaid
- NAPOLITANO: Pope Francis should be saving souls, not pocketbooks
- CURL: 'Mission Accomplished' for Obamacare
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on 'outdated' agencies
- Democratic infighting erupts over 'we can have it all' fantasy on entitlements
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Interviews and show reviews from the Los Angeles punk scene past and present. Los Angeles has always been rich in punk rock talent since punk rock was born.
NFL junkie Eric Golub reports on his favorite obsession. There is no football offseason. Every February he pretends to care about other sports while sobbing uncontrollably each Sunday until September.
All of the world’s problems, solved on your back porch
Brazen, leading-edge, “call it like it is” columns and reporting from Ohio native, radio host and writer, Sara Marie Brenner.
White House pets gone wild!