- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Bulls G Rose should play vs Hawks in Game 2
Question of the Day
Rose didn’t take advantage of Teague, who had 10 points of his own and five assists and just one turnover.
“I don’t know how much talking the coaches did to him, but I know I was in his (ear), letting him know how important this moment was and how he had to seize it,” Josh Smith said. “If he had to get on anybody, police anybody, do it. We’ll respect what he’s saying because he’s the floor general.”
They also outrebounded Chicago 38-37 and outhustled the Bulls for loose balls. Put simply, they looked like a team that belonged and not one that came in with an 0-15 second-round streak.
“We’ve gotten to the second round in the past and pretty much gotten embarrassed,” Johnson said. “It was sense of pride and a sense of urgency that we had last night. We’re going to continue to try to play with the energy and intensity we had in Game One, we’re going to bring it to Game Two.”
They’re also bracing for more from Rose.
“I’m sure he’s going to come out with a lot more aggression,” Johnson said. “We’re going to be prepared for it, we’re going to try to do whatever it takes to just kind of slow down. It’s going to be tough.”
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Army's 3-D printed bombs to create 'a whole new universe' of lethal capabilities
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- GOP leaders delay border bill, leave Obama in control
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- Colorado poll shows women tuning out Democrats' 'war on women' strategy
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world