- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Comedian Andy Dick arrested at Calif. restaurant
TEMECULA, CALIF. (AP) - Comedian Andy Dick has been arrested in Southern California for being drunk and disorderly in a restaurant.
The Riverside County Sheriff’s Department says the 45-year-old comic actor was arrested Monday night at Marie Callender’s after reports that he was causing a disturbance in the bar.
A sheriff’s statement says Dick appeared to be drunk and was unable to care for his own safety. He was booked for public intoxication and released.
Messages left Tuesday for his attorney weren’t immediately returned.
Dick has a history of arrests. In 2008, he pleaded guilty and received probation after being found drunk outside a Riverside County restaurant. Last year, he was charged with sexual abuse after allegations that he groped a bouncer and a patron at a West Virginia bar.
TWT Video Picks
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Vulnerable Democrats must 'run their own race'
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- EDITORIAL: Republicans finally fight back in phony 'war on women'
- WILLIAMS: Bill Maher, comedian or bigot?
- NYT's David Brooks: Obama has 'manhood problem' in Middle East
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.