- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
Sean Kingston stabilized after watercraft accident
MIAMI (AP) - Hip-hop singer Sean Kingston remains hospitalized after crashing his watercraft into a Miami Beach bridge.
Publicist Joseph Carozza said Tuesday there were no updates on 21-year-old Kingston’s condition.
On Monday, the publicist said Kingston had been stabilized and moved to the intensive care unit at Miami’s Ryder Trauma Center.
Officer Jorge Pino of the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission says the singer and a female passenger were injured Sunday afternoon when their watercraft hit the Palm Island Bridge. Pino says both were thrown into the water and picked up by a passing boater.
Kingston rose to fame with his 2007 hit “Beautiful Girls” and has been featured on songs by artists including Justin Bieber.
TWT Video Picks
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with 'full-time' robots
- 'Top Gun' for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy's approval
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
- Kansas will nullify local regulation of guns
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Washington Redskins' 2014 schedule opens with Texans
- Texas is next! AG warns BLM wants 90,000 acres after Bundy ranch standoff
- Opposition rising to Colorado gun control laws
- Harry Reid using tax dollars to fight Koch brothers, La. GOP chair charges
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Celebrity deaths in 2014