- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Keith Urban lends hand to Wis. salon owner
Question of the Day
NASHVILLE, TENN. (AP) - A Wisconsin hair salon owner is missing her signature storefront sculpture: a fiberglass hand shaped like a chair with images of country star Keith Urban.
Urban Style owner Denise Mackey-Natz says the hand was unbolted from its concrete block outside her store and stolen last month.
Urban heard about the theft and called Mackey-Natz. He’s offering four tickets and four VIP passes to any show on his “Get Closer World Tour” to anyone with information that leads to finding the hand. The salon is offering a $200 reward.
Mackey-Natz suspects college students stole it as a prank but says she just wants it back because it is so close to her heart.
She bought the hand three years ago for $2,500 to benefit the Children’s Museum of Eau Claire.
Urban’s tour starts June 16 in Biloxi, Miss.
Comments and tips are welcome at: http://www.twitter.com/AP_Country
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
- Kill team: Obama war chiefs widen drone death zones
- Obama administration issues permits for wind farms to kill more eagles
- Spike in battlefield deaths linked to restrictive rules of engagement
- Activists urge Obama to go rogue, sidestep Congress
- Craigslist killers: Police say newlyweds stabbed man for thrills
- Obama: Hole U.S. 'digging out of' requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Rush Limbaugh: Obama trying to make Mandela death about himself
- Obamas call to close Vatican embassy is 'slap in the face' to Roman Catholics
- Colorado judge: Bakery owner discriminated against gay couple
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Entertainment News and Reviews from Washington, D.C. and beyond.
Television commentary, reviews, news and nonstop DVR catch-up by Lisa King Dolloff and friends.
Red Alert focuses on the hottest political topics in the nation and calls Americans to action.
White House pets gone wild!