- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
New in Maryland: Five models near Frederick
Question of the Day
D.R. Horton is building 86 single-family homes on 6,000-square-foot sites at Brinkley Manor in New Market, a region with antiques stores, shops and restaurants in New Market and historic Frederick; Frederick Keys baseball games, farms and wineries.
Each home in this Frederick County community will include a choice of brick or low-maintenance vinyl siding, professional landscaping, an asphalt driveway and a two-car garage.
Inside, all five models feature four bedrooms; 2 1/2 baths; 9-foot ceilings on the main level; oak cabinets in the center-island kitchen; oak cabinets, cultured marble vanity tops and ceramic tile tub and shower surrounds in the baths; a luxury master bath with a soaking tub and separate shower; a pedestal sink in the powder room; a high-tech wiring system; and gas heat and hot water.
The homes have 1,963 to 2,898 finished square feet, with base prices from $314,990 to $344,990. Homeowner association fees are $40 per month.
The Monroe model, with 2,898 square feet, is priced from $339,990. This home features a two-story foyer with columns framing the entrances to the formal living room and formal dining room on either side of the foyer.
The main level has a library, a family room with two walls of windows, and an open kitchen and breakfast area with a walk-in pantry. This level also has a laundry room and a powder room.
Upstairs, the master suite has two walk-in closets and a luxury bath. Three more bedrooms and a second full bath with a double-sink vanity complete this level. Buyers can add an additional bedroom suite with a cathedral ceiling and a private full bath over the garage.
Options include finished lower levels, fireplaces, bay windows, extra windows and tray ceilings.
For more information or directions, call community sales manager Tammy Bennett at 301/865-8830 or visit www. drhorton.com/brinkleymanor.
TWT Video Picks
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- HURT: Impeaching Obama is a losing strategy for the GOP
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world