- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
Schwarzenegger might ‘Cry Macho’ as film return
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Arnold Schwarzenegger has added another project on his to-do list as he returns to Hollywood after serving as California governor.
Schwarzenegger spokesman Alan Mendelsohn said Thursday that the actor plans to star in the drama "Cry Macho" for Academy Award-winning producer Albert Ruddy ("The Godfather," "Million Dollar Baby").
It's one of several projects Schwarzenegger has in the works, including a "Terminator" tale and the crime saga "The Last Stand."
Mendelsohn said the timing has not yet been worked out among the various projects, so it's not certain which might be Schwarzenegger's first big-screen film after leaving the governor's office in January.
In "Cry Macho," Schwarzenegger would play a down-on-his-luck horse trainer hired to kidnap his former boss' young son from his ex-wife in Mexico.
TWT Video Picks
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- Immigration still on hold: Boehner's office
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- Supreme Court weighs appeal to concealed-carry gun laws
- PRUDEN: When a bored president just 'mails it in'
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- With pot and e-cigarettes, Big Tobacco is just waiting to inhale emerging markets
- Hillary swoons at admitted illegal immigrant: 'Wow,' you're 'incredibly brave'
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- Prosecutors seek arrest warrant for ferry captain in South Korea
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.