- Argentina beats Dutch in shootout to reach World Cup final
- Tanard Jackson suspended indefinitely by NFL — again
- FAA investigating fireworks drone flights
- Pentagon: We’ll give Obama a drone strike with al-Baghdadi’s name on it
- Marine in Mexican custody to get day in court after 101 days
- Senate OKs San Antonio mayor as housing secretary
- NFL star likely fooled by Marine impostor who accepted first-class plane ticket
- Sen. Ted Cruz tweets Obama directions from fundraisers to border towns
- Israel hits key Hamas targets in Gaza offensive
- Ten-year sentence for New Orleans’ Nagin on graft charges
Question of the Day
Hearing set on Palin stalking
ANCHORAGE | A court magistrate is set to consider a request by former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin to extend a restraining order against a 19-year-old Pennsylvania man accused of stalking her.
At Monday’s hearing, a magistrate in Anchorage will consider extending the order against Shawn Christy of McAdoo by six months.
Craig Christy is accused of barraging Mrs. Palin’s parents with harassing telephone messages, including 26 in one day, and contacting Ms. Cole’s children on Facebook. Ms. Cole’s request for a protective order against Karen Christy was denied last month.
Shuttle launch faces another delay
CAPE CANAVERAL | The next-to-last space shuttle flight has been delayed again, this time to at least the middle of May for extra electrical tests.
Mission managers decided Friday that Endeavour would blast off no earlier than May 16.
The space station delivery mission led by Rep. Gabrielle Giffords’ astronaut husband has been on hold for a week. A heater malfunction halted the countdown April 29, and the trouble was traced to a switch box in Endeavour’s engine compartment. The box was removed, and this week engineers discovered a blown circuit inside.
NASA spokeswoman Candrea Thomas said testing will be conducted throughout the weekend to find out whether the circuitry problem was in the old box or somewhere in the external wiring that’s still in the shuttle. A new unit was installed Wednesday.
Korean study suggests autism underdiagnosed
CHICAGO | A study in South Korea suggests about one in 38 children have traits of autism, higher than a previous U.S. estimate of one in 100.
TWT Video Picks
It's yet another example of his lack of transparency
- GOP: Lerner warned IRS employees to hide information from Congress
- White House plans for bowling alley upgrades abruptly cancelled
- ISTOOK: Flying illegals home would be 99.5 percent cheaper than Obamas plan
- Obama requests $3.7 billion to fight surge of illegals
- Power grab: EPA wants to garnish wages of polluters
- Costco to re-stock Dinesh D'Souza's 'America' after public outry
- Obama bests Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper in pool match
- CARSON: Health savings accounts far better than Obamacare
- Colorado man offers Obama a toke of marijuana a Rocky Mountain 'high'
- Court orders Chicago to pay NRA's legal fees
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq
World Cup's sexiest WAGs
U.S.-Ghana World Cup opener