- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
- U.N. rights chief: Flight MH17 downing possible war crime
Senate battle likely to cap volatile political year in Wisconsin
GOP sees chance to pick up a seat
Question of the Day
But state Republicans must first settle on a champion.
“Tommy Thompson is not a sure thing,” Mr. Franklin said, noting however that the election is in its early days and suggesting that Mr. Thompson’s political power and prowess remain formidable in a primary set for April 3.
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
- Right-to-work proponents demand justice for violence
- Unions vow to fight Michigan right-to-work law
- Indiana's move pushed Michigan on right-to-work
- Michigan’s governor sides with right to work
- Dems look to Obama to punish Michigan over labor vote
Latest Blog Entries
TWT Video Picks
By Scott Pinsker
- Illegal immigrants demand representation in White House meetings
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Babson College, BYU win top spots in Money magazine's college rankings
- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: 'Obama, Obama, where are you?'
- White House defends Kerry failure to broker Middle East cease-fire
- White House says Russia 'losing' war in Ukraine
- Romney would win popular vote in rematch against Obama: CNN poll - Washington Times#.U9ZSgi7-CXU.twi
- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq