You are currently viewing the printable version of this article, to return to the normal page, please click here.

Bus driver wants Matthew Fox countersuit tossed

- Associated Press - Tuesday, November 15, 2011

CLEVELAND (AP) - An Ohio private bus driver who claims she was punched by Matthew Fox is asking for the actor's lawsuit against her to be dismissed.

The former star of TV's "Lost" countersued Heather Bormann earlier this month after she sued him in Cleveland for at least $75,000 in damages.

Bormann's attorney filed a motion Monday calling Fox's lawsuit frivolous. Fox is seeking at least $50,000 damages on claims Bormann assaulted him and has defamed and slandered him.

Bormann alleges Fox struck her in the breast, groin, arm and legs after she stopped him from boarding a chartered party bus on Aug. 28. She says she hit him in self-defense. Fox was in Cleveland making a movie and wasn't charged.

Fox's attorney said Tuesday he hadn't seen the motion and couldn't comment.

Copyright 2015 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.