- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Samples of Einstein’s brain come to Philly museum
PHILADELPHIA (AP) - A medical museum in Philadelphia has some pieces of Albert Einstein’s brain on display.
The 82-year-old doctor neuropathologist has worked at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia for 47 years. She said she wanted to make sure the slides were safely in a museum.
She says Einstein’s brain looks youthful for a man his age. He was 76 when he died in 1955.
A colleague gave her the slides in the mid-1970s. That person got them from the widow of a doctor who helped arrange for the preparation of the brain samples.
The bulk of Einstein’s brain is at the University Medical Center at Princeton, where the autopsy was performed.
Information from: The Philadelphia Inquirer, http://www.philly.com
TWT Video Picks
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- Justice at last: 'Evil woman' outed for grabbing girl's game ball
- EDITORIAL: Mark Warner running scared?
- Hillary swoons at admitted illegal immigrant: 'Wow,' you're 'incredibly brave'
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- CHARLES: Holder's undermining of the law deserving of contempt
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.