- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Top cable programs for Oct. 24-30
Rankings for the top 15 programs on cable networks as compiled by Nielsen for the week of Oct. 24-30. Day and start time (EDT) are in parentheses:
1. NFL Football: Baltimore at Jacksonville (Monday, 8:30 p.m.), ESPN, 6.97 million homes, 9.27 million viewers.
2. “Walking Dead” (Sunday, 9 p.m.), AMC, 3.82 million homes, 6.09 million viewers.
3. Auto Racing: NASCAR Sprint Cup (Sunday, 1:43 p.m.), ESPN, 3.53 million homes, 4.92 million viewers.
4. “WWE Raw” (Monday, 9 p.m.), USA, 3.49 million homes, 4.92 million viewers.
5. College Football: Michigan St. vs. Nebraska (Saturday, 12:01 p.m.), ESPN, 3.43 million homes, 4.33 million viewers.
6. “NCIS” (Wednesday, 8 p.m.), USA, 3.21 million homes, 4.11 million viewers.
7. College Football: Wisconsin vs. Ohio St. (Saturday, 7:58 p.m.), ESPN, 3.15 million homes, 4.54 million viewers.
8. “SpongeBob SquarePants” (Saturday, 10 a.m.), Nickelodeon, 3.09 million homes, 4.42 million viewers.
9. “WWE Raw” (Monday, 10 p.m.), USA, 3.08 million homes, 4.5 million viewers.
10. “NCIS” (Wednesday, 9 p.m.), USA, 3.06 million homes, 3.92 million viewers.
11. “SpongeBob SquarePants” (Saturday, 10:30 a.m.), Nickelodeon, 3.05 million homes, 4.46 million viewers.
12. “SpongeBob SquarePants” (Saturday, 9:30 a.m.), Nickelodeon, 2.986 million homes, 4.13 million viewers.
13. “SpongeBob SquarePants” (Saturday, 11 a.m.), Nickelodeon, 2.985 million homes, 4.15 million viewers.
14. “SpongeBob SquarePants” (Sunday, 10:30 a.m.), Nickelodeon, 2.86 million homes, 3.77 million viewers.
- Spike in battlefield deaths linked to restrictive rules of engagement
- Obama: Hole U.S. 'digging out of' requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
- Obama tries to calm Israeli fears over Iranian nuke deal 'not based on trust'
- 'Dude, I'm dreading that I will have to go': Czech prime minister on Mandela funeral
- A Mandela remembrance
- Inside China: Nuclear submarines capable of widespread attack on U.S.
- 'Hunger Games' delivers Obama's message on income inequality
- Behind Andy Reid, Chiefs enjoying a resurgence
- Study suggests link between gun ownership, racism
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Get in the middle of all the action inside and outside the boxing ring.
Opinion, analysis, and musings on politics, pop culture, reinvention, and the resultant flotsam and jetsam floating around the right-of-center quadrant of the Left Coast.
The cold hard truth about politics in America today and the state of this once great nation.
Find the latest news and happening that effect those in the Washington D.C., Northern Virginia and Maryland Metro region.
White House pets gone wild!