- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
UH’s Keenum prepares to break record under radar
Question of the Day
Georgia rooting hard for Razorbacks … ARKANSAS 28-14.
Northwestern (plus 17 1-2) at No. 9 Nebraska
Wildcats are 0-2 in Lincoln, last visit was 1974 and they lost 61-7 … NEBRASKA 45-21.
No. 13 Michigan (minus 4) at Iowa
Hawkeyes have won two straight but never beaten Michigan three in a row … MICHIGAN 24-21.
No. 14 Houston (minus 28) at UAB
Even Cougars will be more interested in LSU-Alabama by halftime … HOUSTON 66-28.
Minnesota (plus 28) at No. 15 Michigan State
Perfect bounce back for Spartans … MICHIGAN STATE 35-6.
New Mexico State (plus 33) at No. 18 Georgia
If ever there was a good time to suspend all your tailbacks, Mark Richt found it … GEORGIA 41-10.
Purdue (plus 26) at No. 19 Wisconsin
Boilermakers will pay dearly for Badgers’ losses … WISCONSIN 48-14.
UCLA (plus 9 1-2) at No. 20 Arizona State
By Michael Widlanski
Leveling the battlefield to aid terrorists enables evil to fight on
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Norway expects imminent 'concrete threat' from ISIL terrorists 'within days'
- State Department indicates Nouri al-Maliki's days numbered as Iraq prime minister
- Evidence shows Russia firing artillery into Ukraine: Pentagon
- Hamas orders civilians to die in Israeli airstrikes
- Calif. dolls were meant to spread cheer, not chill
- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq