- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
- Rep. Steve Stockman: Give my campaign $10, and you’ll get an Obama barf bag
- Putin: Russia to buy $15 billion in Ukraine bonds
- Expert: Obamacare ‘death spiral’ fears exaggerated
- Alabama firefighters dig for survivors of apartment blast
- Big Sur wildfire destroys home of firefighting chief
- ‘ ’Twas the Night Before Christmas’ set for mock trial to argue authorship
- Angela Merkel’s third term as Germany’s chancellor to be marked by move to left
- Mega Millions entices with record-setting jackpot: Half a billion so far
- Dennis Rodman heads to North Korea — despite execution, political purge
Matt Stafford tosses 5 TDs in Lions’ win; Packers now 10-0
CLEVELAND — Jacksonville rookie quarterback Blaine Gabbert’s pass into the end zone on the game’s final play was incomplete, allowing Cleveland to escape with a win.
Colt McCoy shook off an apparent injury and threw a 3-yard TD pass to Josh Cribbs in the fourth to give Cleveland a 14-10 lead. A missed field goal attempt by Browns kicker Phil Dawson with 2:49 left gave the Jaguars a final chance.
Chris Ogbonnaya rushed for 115 yards and scored on a 1-yard run for the Browns.
Dolphins 35, Bills 8
MIAMI — Miami set up two touchdowns with interceptions, and Matt Moore threw for three scores, in a drubbing of Buffalo.
After losing their first seven games, the Dolphins have three consecutive victories for the first time since 2008, winning by a combined score of 86-20. The Bills have been outscored 106-26 while losing three in a row.
Seahawks 17, Rams 7
ST. LOUIS — Sidney Rice caught a touchdown pass and drew a pass interference call in the end zone that led to a field goal and Seattle turned back St. Louis.
The Seahawks sacked Rams quarterback Sam Bradford five times and forced him to lose two fumbles that led to touchdowns. Marshawn Lynch scored for the fourth straight week for Seattle.
By John R. Bolton
The president fiddles at his domestic altar while the world burns
- PRUDEN: The scam that will not die
- Robert E. Lee and 'Stonewall' Jackson tributes face Army War College removal
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Global-warming mania's deadly fallout
- Embassy Row: India strikes back over diplomat's arrest
- Wasted: Tom Coburn's 'Wastebook targets 70 days in bed, Facebook
- Army to cut up to 4,000 captains and majors
- BOLTON: Nero in the White House
- Zadzooks: The Joker sixth scale figure review (Sideshow Collectibles)
- Senators in rush to pass budget vow to undo cut to military retirement pay
- Mega Millions players dream of a green Christmas with lottery jackpot at $636 million
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Television commentary, reviews, news and nonstop DVR catch-up by Lisa King Dolloff and friends.
Wall Street news for retail investors who want to know what's going on.
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Extraordinary day at Redskins Park
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow