- Thune: Downed fighter jets show more evidence of separatist capabilities
- Obama tells DNC fundraising crowd: ‘I’m not overly partisan’
- Chambliss: Downed jet ultimately goes back to Putin
- Perdue strategy: Run against Reid, Obama, Pelosi
- White House: More changes to contraception mandate coming
- ‘Operation Normandy’ set to send 3,500 volunteers to border to ‘stop an invasion’
- Netanyahu’s spokesman: Safe to fly to Israel
- Oregon vandals smear cars with doughnuts, pastries, chocolate bars
- Obama’s ‘Katrina moment’ leaves his favorability factor at 42 percent
- Feds tout nearly 200 arrests, $625K in seized cash in Texas border crackdown
Okla. St. holds memorial for 4 who died in crash
Question of the Day
STILLWATER, OKLA. (AP) - Thousands of mourners clad in orange and black are gathered in Oklahoma State University’s basketball arena to honor two of the school’s women’s basketball coaches and two others who died when their plane crashed in Arkansas.
Head coach Kurt Budke and assistant coach Miranda Serna were remembered Monday for their tireless work ethic and for creating a family atmosphere among their OSU players. The two were killed when the plane they were in crashed late Thursday near Perryville, about 45 miles west of Little Rock.
Alumnus Olin Branstetter and his wife, Paula, also died.
Former OSU point guard Taylor Hardeman described Budke as a “father figure to us all while we were away from home.”
Budke’s trademark orange blazer rested on his seat on the Cowgirls’ bench during the ceremony.
Retailer pays a price for getting too close to Obama
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- Two Ukrainian fighter jets shot down
- David Perdue defeats Jack Kingston in Georgia Republican Senate primary runoff
- HURT: The cost of 'free' water in Detroit
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- DEACE: How to go from civil rights icon to bigot in one quote
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq